February 28, 2011

Dreaming Again...

a. HaoJan Chang  b. Parker Fitzgerald  c. Irene Suchocki  d. Rengim Mutevellioglu

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Oh, I am dreaming again. Today was stormy and beautiful... it conjured up all types of feelings in me. One thing I know for sure: I have to get to the sea! The urge to go to the ocean is like none other. I anticipate a journey to the beach in the next coming weeks. 

Lately I've been thinking about dreams & goals, what I have accomplished and what's left to accomplish. I'm so grateful that I've been able to attain so many goals at my young age of 23, but understand that I can't stop now! It's so important to keep creating & following new dreams.

SO, I thought it would be great to share a list of NEW dreams with my fellow blog readers. Here are a few I came up with:

1. Travel to: France, Italy, Ireland, Costa Rica, Bali, Iceland, Montana, The Galapagos, Easter Island, India, New Zealand, Greece, Morocco, Nepal... to name a few ;)

2. Live in a country seaside cottage with a detached shed for a studio.

3. Find an amazing assistant to help with my Etsy orders, e-mails, project managing, etc.

4. Jump off a cliff into the sea

5. Develop a regular yoga/meditation routine

6. Learn how to sail

7. Learn how to garden

8. Meet more people!

9. Maintain authenticity through all of my business endeavors

10. Connect more with my family

I'm sure more goals will come in time and I'd love to share them with you as they do. For now, that's what I'm striving toward. I wish you all the best in accomplishing your goals too! Feel free to share what you're dreaming of :)

 (image via sugarock99)

10 comments:

  1. our lists are surprisingly similar! i've decided that i will learn how to sail this summer, and i couldn't be more excited about it! i always get giddy just thinking of the sea!

    xo.anna marie
    thetinysprout.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome, Katie! I hope that you get to do every one of the things on your list. We share many of the same dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photographs! I do agree with your dreams except that I already know how to sail :P
    Now you've just inspired another blog post coming up soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely goals! I have the same kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing these--we have a few in common. I want to travel to so many of those places too, and I'd LOVE a cottage by the sea---oh would that be heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful goals and images. tell me more about this assistant you would like to hire. i'm dreaming now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The ocean must hold magic I think; I've been pining for it too! These pictures are gorgeous. Your dreams are inspiring.

    My dreams...to have a tree-house studio, travel through Europe, and write a best-seller.
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooohh, it's so great to hear about everyone's dreams! Thank you all for your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for these beautiful pictures ♥ I must confess sharing some of your dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your list! We share many of the same ones!! I have a pretty long list too (I don't want to call it a bucketlist just yet) but it's so much fun when I actually get to check a few off :) Certainly makes you feel accomplished!!! There are tons of places I want to travel to - I think thats the main goal for sure !

    ReplyDelete